SASPG have a 30-year history of fabricating turbo expanders having produced more than 500 sets of turbo expanders. Our company is the leader of designing and manufacturing this product in China and our technology in this field is at international level.
We can design and manufacture the turbo expanders used for 50~50,000Nm3/h air separation plants and for 30,000~3,000,000m3/d natural gas processing plants. The working medium of the turbo-expanders may be air, nitrogen, natural gas, helium, nitrogen-hydrogen, etc. Their isoentropic efficiency may be more than 90% and their inlet pressure may be up to10 MPa.
The features of SASPG turbo-expanders:
1. High isentropic efficiency: 88%
2. Wide adjusting range: ± 30%
3. Small lost for refrigeration capacity
4. Compact structure: skid mounted
5. Excellent shaft seal
6. Long life, high strength & stable operation of bearings
7. Low trouble rate and little maintenance
Capability of the design and manufacture:
1. Designed and manufactured turbo-expander for 50-40,000m3/h Air Separation Plant.
2. Designed and manufactured turbo-expander for 60L-250T/D LG Plant.
3. Designed and manufactured turbo-expander for30x104-120x104Nm3/D Natural Gas Plant.
4. Designed and manufactured turbo-expander according to user’s requirements.